Yacht Guardienage is where we manage your boat on your behalf – the objective being to ensure peace of mind about your boat whilst ensuring the service is affordable, our programme is:
- First we review your yacht and identify short and long term objectives
- Then we design and implement a ongoing maintenance programme for your yacht
- We then visit your boat regularly largely to check her security and moorings and, if you have them heaters and dehumidifiers
- Every so often we also run up all the onboard systems
- We also, when required, provide you with a detailed report identifying anything that in our opinion needs work.
- Once that has been signed off we arrange, coordinate and oversee any work that is required.
Why? – Our belief is that we can save you money by:
- Ensuring problems are identified and dealt with before they become expensive.
- We ONLY do what that is required so you do not have to spend unnecessarily
- Choosing the right person for the job
- Saving you money on all your equipment and services – we have after all been buying this stuff for a long time and know where to go for the best gear at the best prices.
Last but not least!
- We are constantly on hand to provide an unlimited supply of assistance as and when you need it.
Our philosophy is that most boats do not require full time management but for our owners who are generally a long way away this system assists and provide security for what is after all an expensive asset.