23 August - 14 September 2016
- Laid back yet highly professional welcome from Stef & Mark.
- Comfortable, well equipped boat.
- Near idyllic overnight anchorage in Kargi Koyu (opposite Ekincik).
- Truly idyllic, Polemos Buku & Karaloz.
- After 3 weeks of sunshine, blue skies & some "brisk' sailing breezes we both agree, 3 weeks isn't quite long enough!
HAPPY SAILING to whoever sails Harlequin next.
Tony & Michele
Wow, Fabulous Time Sailing
Ipomea, Oceanis 411 in Turkey
Great Sailing, lovely meals…
Great Company on Oceanis 40
Sailing Bavaria 38
14/09/2016 Pam & David
End of 2 weeks on Grace of Lefkas!
We are sad to leave and do hope to be back soon. Sail in Turkey & Grace of Lefkas combined in excellent service & our doubts that 2 of us handling a bigger boat than we had previously sailed were soon forgotten - just the job!
Our 1st Time Sailing in Turkey
An amazing & wonderful experience
Hidden Treasures – Rhodes Greece
A stunning boutique Hotel.
July sailing West from Marmaris
Returning to Turkey after 20+ years
Incredibly fun, adventurous, happy, hot 2 weeks
The Best Holiday Ever!
Top Notch Sailing on Bavaria 38
This trip has been both the best and outstanding 5*****
Letter from California
...the support and help you have provided was beyond expectations
Great hospitality – life doesn’t get much better!
Beautifully presented Yacht - Oceanis 40
3 Sailors from San Fransisco Sail in Turkey
3 Weeks Cruising Turkey & Greek Islands